Sunday, February 8, 2009

SKETCH-OF-THE-DAY 021


Besides the minotaur from yesterday's post (which I had rolling around in my head since yesterday's  breakfast for some reason), rarely do I have a preconceived notion of what my daily sketch is going to be.  I'm getting into a furiously busy stretch of work and other events and most of these daily drawings are going to have to be squeezed into the cracks and winged.  Much like tonight's sketch - on a break from a painting, I just picked up my sketchbook and gave myself 15 minutes to work up the first decent idea.  In such compact amounts of time, I won't be able to muster high-concept stuff.  Heck, even low-concept stuff.  I'm just going to have to barf something forth and hope there is some semblance of entertainment value to it.  You know, like a toothy river serpent staring down a delicious flying snook.

No comments:

Post a Comment